Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking and Adventures in Dressmaking shows how she made this funky stripe throw pillow, inspired by a similar pillow from Anthropologie. It’s actually the reverse side of her bohemian pillow, so she’s getting two looks from one pillow. And like the bohemian pillow, it’s a great use of for fabric scraps. Love it! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired LOVE pillow
- Tutorial: Bohemian throw pillow with floral applique
- Tutorial: Anthro Orimono-inspired pillow
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired applique tee
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired birdcage veil