Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking shares a tutorial on her blog, Adventures in Dressmaking, showing how to recreate the look of the popular Orimono pillow design from Anthropologie. The beautiful flower design can be made from the bits of fabric in your scrap bin. Love it! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
- Tutorial: Bohemian throw pillow with floral applique
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired applique tee
- Tutorial: Anthro-inspired funky stripe throw pillow
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired LOVE pillow
- Tutorial: Designer-look ruffle flower top from a long-sleeved tee