Cheryl from The Green Hedgehog and Sew Can Do wanted the look of an Anthropologie tee, but not the price tag that comes with it. She DIY’d her own and shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Don’ worry, you don’t have to know how to crochet or even sew a t-shirt. It’s just a matter of adding a purchased crocheted collar and vintage-look buttons to a purchased tee. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Sew Can Do]
- Lookie what she made: Crochet and fabric patchwork infinity scarf
- Tutorial: Repurpose a crocheted tablecloth into pillowcovers
- Tutorial: Make a lace trimmed tank the easy way
- Lookie what she made: From shapeless shirt to retro wow
- Tutorial: Add a sparkle faux collar to a sweater