Amber from Ruffles and Roses continues her Summer of Skirts series with a tutorial showing how to make this fabulous knee-length ruffled skirt. It was inspired by a similar skirt she saw at Anthropologie. Made from knit fabric, it hugs the silhouette before falling into rows of ruffles at the knee. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Ruffles and Roses]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, ruffle, skirt, Anthropologie[/tags]
- Tutorial: Cupcake Skirt with romantic ruffled hem
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired Smoldering Hues ruffled shower curtain
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled shower curtain
- Tutorial: Super Speedy Simple Skirt with rows of ruffles
- Mega tutorial: Girl’s summer skirts series