Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shows how to make appliqued Christmas art framed in an embroidery hoop. The simple silhouette of a dove is surrounded by a circle of bright red buttons. Total holiday cuteness!! She used an AccuQuilt dove die cut for the applique shape, but you could handcut any shape. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of her post to see the reindeer art she made last year. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt annd ribbon gift card holder
- Template: Squirrel t-shirt applique
- Tutorial: Santa and reindeer photo props
- Tutorial: Ribbon Christmas tree applique
- Tutorial: Reindeer hooded towel