Cheryl from Sew Can Do shows how she made her One Of A Kind snowflake shirt. She used machine embroidery to stitch the words “One Of A Kind” above the appliqued snowflake. She stitched out the words on a separate piece of fabric and then appliqued them down to the shirt so she didn’t have to worry about getting the correct hoop placement on the t-shirt. Great idea!! Go to her tutorial to see how she did it.
By Anne Weaver
- Review: Bernina 780 with embroidery module, part 3
- Tutorial: Adding machine embroidery to a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Paper airplane Valentine’s button down shirt
- Tutorial: Embroidered monogram balsa wood pendant
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine top