Sheri from Sew Much Fun and Awesomesauce combined a short sleeved tee and a vintage apron to create this cute top. She cut into the apron to create the long sleeves and the neckband. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Awesomesauce]
- Idea file: Long-sleeved polo refashion
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Pants leg purse with a necktie strap
- Tutorial: Add long sleeves to a short-sleeved shirt
- Tutorial: Make a long full skirt from refashioned long john underwear