Jill from Creating My Way To Success shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make an arm band iPod or MP3 player that you can wear while exercising. The arm band pocket keeps your tunes handy while you’re on the treadmill or jogging down the street. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Zippered iPod pouch
- Tutorial: MP3 player sling that attaches to a treadmill
- Tutorial: DIY Shuffle Band
- Tutorial: Running band for an iPod or other mp3 player
- Tutorial: Jeans pocket pot holder