Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional guest blogs in the Skirt Week series at Crafterhours with a tutorial showing how to make her Arrowhead Skirt. It’s a basic gathered skirt with oversized chevrons stitched down the front. Love! Get the tute at Craftiness Is Not Optional.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pleated ombre skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Stripey Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Pieced stripe chevron dress bodice
- Tutorial: The Madison dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Whimsical key chains from your scrap fabric stash