Head over to the Basic Grey blog to find out how to make this Art Tote To Go. The lined tote is big enough to hold a pad of paper or a few coloring books, and pockets on the outside are just right for holding a selection of markers. Get the how-to.
[photo from Basic Grey blog]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Crayon & Coloring Book Carrier
- Tutorial: Little Artist Backpack
- Tutorial: Super cute art tote bags for your creative little monster
- Tutorial: Quiet Art Packet coloring folio
- Tutorial: Travel art organizer