Maggie from Smashed Peas & Carrots shares a pair of tutorials for attaching bias tape. The first is the basic how-to for attaching bias tape to the edge of fabric. The second shows how to make the bias tape go around a corner.
[photo from Smashed Peas & Carrots]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Cool organizational ideas for your sewing space
- Tutorial: Use fabric to make cupcake toppers
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Sew a Perfect Fit Tablecloth
- Tutorial: How to stitch bias tape to the edge of fabric