Jennifer from Monkey See Mail shows how to make a baby hat with sweet little bear ears. She uses a pattern by On Hand By Hand for a fleece hat with an earflap, and then shows how to make the ears and sew them into the hat. Go to the tutorial on her blog, Monky See Monkey Do.
[photo from Monkey See Monkey Do]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Double layer fleece hat
- Free pattern: Teddy bear baby hat with ear flaps
- Free pattern: Owl softie in two sizes
- Free pattern: Fleece hats for Halloween costumes
- Free pattern: Fleece dinosaur softie