Abby from While She Naps (and author of The Artful Bird) shares a tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew! showing how to make butterfly softie toys for bitty babies. A bell on the inside of the body and crinkly wings will keep baby’s attention, and a loop from the top allows you to hang it from a carseat or stroller. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from While She Naps on Sew, Mama, Sew!]
By Anne Weaver
- Join the convo: Pattern testing in sewing books
- Tutorial: Restuff a special stuffed animal
- Join the convo: Perfection as a roadblock to creativity
- Free pattern: Felt pickle ornament
- Tips for writing sewing (or craft) tutorials