Amber from Crazy Little Projects shows how to make a tiered gathered skirt for a baby girl. You can make it from 1/2 yard of three prints, and you’ll have some scraps left over. (You could use those scraps to make a coordinating appliqued onesie.) Get the how-to.
[photo from Crazy Little Projects]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fleece ear warmer headband
- Tutorial: Apron skirt for a sweet baby girl
- Tutorial: Tiered gathered skirt for baby girls
- Cool idea: Onesie to a dress!
- Tutorial: Tiered twirly skirt for little girls