Jessica from Running With Scissors shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pair of jeggings in baby and toddler sizes. The leggings are made from stretch denim and have the topstitching details found on a pair of jeans, but they still have the ease and comfort of a pull-on pair of pants. (Very important detail when you’re in the diapering years!) She shows them paired with a onesie, but they’d also be cute layered under a tunic top. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Running With Scissors]
- Tutorial: Make jeans from a denim skirt
- Tutorial: Back To School Tunic Dress
- Tutorial: Make bell bottom jeans for baby
- Free pattern: Potty training pants
- Tutorial: Onesie to baby tee