Cheri from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar made this Baby Rockstar Dress for her little niece. The dress is actually two pieces which will allow for more flexibility as the baby grows. The top is a store-bought tank, and the skirt is refashioned from an adult-sized t-shirt. I’m lovin’ those verticle ruffles on the skirt!! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, baby, rockstar, rock, star, dress, t-shirt, tee, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Kid’s cardigan from an adult t-shirt
- Tutorial: Paint and organza Petal Tee
- Tutorial: Sun & Sky Tee with pleated ruffle neckline
- Tutorial: Stenciled mod herringbone design
- Cool idea: Remake an adult winter coat into a child-sized coat