These little baby shoes are so stinkin’ cute!!! We’ve all seen cloth baby shoes at the high dollar boutiques with high dollar price tags attached. Michelle of Pins & Needles posts a tutorial on how to make them. All it takes is a fat quarter, a scrap of leather, and some elastic. Go on, make a pair. Make a pair of pairs. Make a pile of pairs and be prepared for every baby shower for the next 10 years. Get the tute here.
- Tutorial: Super duper easy burp cloth
- Free pattern: Leather shoes for a newborn baby
- Tutorial: Kimono baby shoes
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing your own leather baby shoes
- Tutorial: Make little boy overalls from men’s pants