Elizabeth from Simple Simon and Company shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she creates a button closure for the back of a dress or shirt. A slit at the center seam is held together at the top with a button and elastic loop. It’s an easy closure that also looks nice. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Simple Simon and Company]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric loop and button closure
- Tutorial: Add a button and loop closure to a center seam
- Tutorial: Quick and easy travel sewing kit using a repurposed hot pad
- Cool idea: Man’s shirt to girl’s pleat-front dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s halter dress