Katie from Punk Projects shows how to make a back-to-school book bag. The long strap is made from an old belt or scarf, and can be worn cross-body to help distribute the weight of heavy books. The lining is finished without any raw edges showing, making the bag reversible. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Punk Projects]
- Tutorial: Hanging book holder for a car
- Tutorial: Reversible messenger-style book bag
- Tutorial: Roomy vacation bag
- Tutorial: Slouchy Book Bag for back-to-school
- Tutorial: Make a back-to-school backpack