Jen from iCandy Handmade shows how her Back To School Ruffled Cardigan. Cute!! The lightweight cardigan is made from t-shirt knit and covered in rows and rows of ruffles. I’m loving the ombre effect she gets with the graduated shades of ruffles!! The cardigan was part of her entry into the Back to School challenge at Project Run and Play. Get the tute.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Double piping seam detail
- Tutorial: Ombre tulle dress bodice
- Tutorial: Girl’s double-breasted sweatshirt vest
- Tutorial: Ombre ruffled dress for little girls
- Tutorial: How to make flutter sleeves