Stephanie from Full of Great Ideas guest blogs at Today’s Top 20 with a tutorial showing how to make a special blanket for a little ballerina. Or a little girl who dreams of being a ballerina. The oversized ballerina applique has gathered tulle for the tutu. It’s part of her Gabe’s Gift series. (Find out more about this meaningful project.) Get the tutorial for the Ballerina Blanket.
[photo from Full of Great Ideas at Today's Top 20]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy tulle tutu
- Tutorial: Fabric and tulle tutu
- Tutorial: Sew a tutu filled with pom poms
- Tutorial: Easy tutu for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew tulle tutu