Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how to make a cute little girl’s 4th of July outfit, including a top made from a bandana and cutoff shorts painted with stars and stripes. It’s a quick and easy project. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
By Anne Weaver
- Idea file: Galaxy painted cutoff shorts
- Lookie what she made: 4th of July Ruffle Skirt
- Tutorial: American flag throw pillow
- Tutorial: Child’s bathrobe from a thrifted sweater
- Tutorial: French Mariniere t-shirt dress for little girls