Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to add a ruffled cuff to the bottom of a pair of little girl’s pants. It’s attached at the middle of the ruffle, so there are gathers at the top and the bottom. It’s finished off with a pretty bow. It’s a cute accent to a pair of pants, and can also add an extra inch or two to the length of a pair of outgrown pants. Get the how-to.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add rows of ruffles to pants legs
- Tutorial: Triple ruffle little girl pants
- Tutorial: Make ruffled bobby socks from old tights
- Tutorial: 15-minute fat quarter drawstring bag
- Tutorial: Boutique-style jeans with tiered ruffle hems