Toni from Sugar Tart Crafts shares a tutorial in the Sew In Tune series at Melly Sews. She shows how to make a little kid’s baseball shirt t-shirt, complete with cute team logo, out of two plain t-shirts. Get the tute.
[photo from Sugar Tart Crafts on Melly Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tip: Open buttonholes without ripping through the stitching
- Tutorial: Make a dribble bib from an old t-shirt
- Lookie what she made: Wrapped washer pattern weights
- Tutorial: Add a pocket to cover an embroidered logo on a shirt
- Tutorial: Girl’s ruffle embellished tee