Fleece Fun shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a basic pair of pants for an 18″ doll. The basic pants pattern is so versatile! You can make them as dolly PJs or everyday summer pants. Add some ruffles to the bottom, or take off some length to make them capris. And if you have a kid-sized pants pattern, you can make doll and girl pants to match! Go to the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Fleece Fun]
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll
- Free pattern: Easy-to-sew clothes for Dolly Donations dolls
- Free pattern: Simple dolly shirt, pants, and dress
- Free pattern: Peasant dress for toddler and little girls
- Free pattern: Fairy Tale dress for dolly