Jaime from Polkadots On Parade guest blogs in the Beach Bash series at The Country Chic Cottage with a tutorial showing how to make a beach blanket tic-tac-toe game. Instead of yardage, she uses a ready made sheet as the base for the oversized tic-tac-board. Felt Xs and Os and a pocket to store them in finish off the blanket. Get the tute.
[photo from Polkadots on Parade on The Country Chic Cottage]
- Tutorial: Bountiful Beach Blanket made from towels
- Tutorial: Sunny Day Romper outfit for little girls
- Tutorial: Travel felt board
- Tutorial: Felt shape book
- Tutorial: Fabric tic-tac-toe board