Alma Stoller shows how to make beaded fabric bangle bracelets. The colorful bangles are striking enough to be worn individually, but would also look great worn as a set. You’ll use long, narrow strips of fabric. I’m sure you can find all you need in your scrap bin. Go to her blog for the tute.
[photo from Alma Stoller]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Scrappy ruffled fabric applique
- Tutorial: Silk-covered Bangle Bracelet
- Tutorial: Add beaded detail to a garment
- Tutorial: No-sew pom pom flower garland
- Tutorial: Jelly roll patchwork tote