Melly Sews shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she made the smocked detail on her Fields of Gold dress that was part of her entry in the Earth Day challenge at Project Run and Play. Each of the little flower-shaped tucks are embellished with a bead. Gorgeousness! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Melly Sews]
- Tutorial: Gorgeous layered petal dress
- Tutorial: Fabulous fabric chrysanthemum embellishment
- Tutorial: Heart-shaped lapel
- Tutorial: Fabulous feather tutu skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Fleece apple hat