Teresa Down Under shows how to make a beanbag easel to prop up an iPad or other tablet for easy reading. She uses hers in the kitchen so she can easily read the recipes on her iPad. Brilliant!! It’s made from a patchwork of 12 5″ squares of fabric. You can used purchased charm squares, or just raid your scrap bin. Get the how-to.
[thank you to Judy for sending this link!]
[photo from Teresa Down Under]
- Tutorial: Bean bag easel for a tablet or eReader
- Tutorial: Patchwork skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Hanging iPad holder for the car
- Tutorial: Easy D-ring Scrappy Belt
- Tutorial: Anthro-inspired patchwork bolster pillow