Jodi from Sew Fearless shows how to make her “Best When Barefoot” apron top, a smock top that ties in the back. It’s open in the back with just a simple tie closure at the bust (like an apron), so you’ll need to layer it over a t-shirt. But the loose gathers and adjustable fit mean that you can wear it late into a pregnancy when nothing else (even actual maternity wear) seems to fit. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Fearless]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Tie back tank top
- Tutorial: Sew a maternity swimsuit
- Tutorial: Full apron with adjustable straps
- Lookie what she made: All Tied Up Maternity Shirt
- Tutorial: No-sew apron from a dish towel