Deborah from Whipstitch joins the Celebrate Yellow month at MADE with a tutorial showing how to make bias-edged potholders. Because the bias trim is flexible edging, you can make these in just about any shape you want. Banana, anyone? Get the how to from Whipstitch. See the introduction at MADE.
[photo from Whipstitch]
By Anne Weaver
- How important is the bias in your bias trim, anyway?
- Tutorial: How to stitch bias tape to the edge of fabric
- Tutorial: Creating a bias fabric tube
- Read all about it: Bias tape, blanket binding, and the like
- Tutorial: Retro-style apron with flounce