Destri from The Mother Huddle guest blogs in the Knock It Off series at Elegance & Elephants with a tutorial showing how bias tape can dress up a pair of plain pumps. She glues it around the edge to create a contrast trim, then adds a pretty bow. Go to her tutorial.
[photo form The Mother Huddle on Elegance & Elephants]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ric rac trimmed sheets
- Tutorial: Dress up a pair of flip flops
- Tutorial: Boutique-style embellished tees for little girls
- Tutorial: Sunhat with bias brim
- Tutorial: Bias tape and buttons headband