Is there anything girlier than a sash tied into a big bow at the back of a dress? Or how about a wide sash tied into a bow at the neck of a pillowcase dress? Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to make one. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Pillowcase dress with a bow at the center front or back
- Tutorial: Pillowcase dress with elastic neckline
- Tutorial: Add a ruffle to a store-bought pillowcase
- Tutorial: Versatile neck scarf or headband
- Tutorial: Make a simple bag from a vintage embroidered pillowcase