Ashley from Make It and Love It had a request from a niece for a tutorial showing how to make a t-shirt with a big dimensional bow applique. Like a good aunt, she got busy and made one up. She takes a store-bought t-shirt and embellishes it with a fabric bow and long tails stitched down the front. Go to her blog to see how to make it.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Girl’s tiered ruffle dress from a long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Kite embellished tee
- Tutorial: Popsicle Ruffle Top
- Tutorial: Add some pop to store-bought dresses
- Tutorial: Baby rockstar dress