Steph from 3 Hours Past shares a tutorial on her blog showing how you can make a child-size version of her Blank Canvas Tee. She uses a shirt that fits the child as a guide. As in the adult version of the Blank Canvas Tee, it has cut-on sleeves rather than set-in sleeves. Once you have this basic pattern, you can sew it up quickly into a basic tee – or use it as a starting point for t-shirt variations. Get the tute.
[photo from 3 Hours Past]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Blank Canvas Tee, plus hacks
- Tutorial: 9 Lines sweater or tee
- Tutorial: 1940s inspired t-shirt with Y neckline and faux bolero
- Free pattern: Rolled Sleeve Tee
- Tutorial: Insert lace into knit fabric