If you can’t find a knit fabric print that you like, you can always take the matter into your own hands (literally) and stamp a design yourself. Rachel from Anu*Miki joins the Stretch Yourself series (hosted by Mad Mim and One Little Minute) with a tutorial showing how. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Anu*Miki]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add cut-in side pockets to a t-shirt
- Choosing the right knit fabric for your project
- Tutorial: Color blocked cardi from two solid cardigans
- Tutorial: Color blocked wiggle skirt (try it with gold!)
- Tutorial: Little girl’s nightgown made two t-shirts