Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shows how she made this awesome tunic top for her daughter. Made from a knit fabric, it has a boat neck, loose fitting cut on sleeves, and a gathered waist. This is such a great style for older girls! Get the tute.
[photo from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Knot front Dolman top for girls
- Tutorial: Modern Peasant Dress for girls
- Tutorial: Olivia top with cap sleeves and gathered yoke
- Tutorial: Boho Glam Tunic
- Tutorial: Autumn Tunic for little girls