Pascale from // between the lines // used fabric scraps and a leather punch to lend bohemian style of a plain leather belt. The strips of fabric add color and texture to the edges of the belt. Love it! Get the how-to from // between the lines //.
[photo from // between the lines //]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Leather key cover
- Tutorial: Braid leather, fabric scraps, or ribbons into cool bracelets
- Tutorial: Sturdy denim tote bag with leather handles
- Tutorial: Anthro-inspired funky stripe throw pillow
- Tutorial: Twisted fabric headband and braided leather belt