Laura from About Goodness shows how she made this gorgeous Bohemian style curtain. See that large-scale lace flower design? That wasn’t originally on the fabric – she added it. The source of the lace she used to make the motif is absolutely brilliant. (No, I’m not spilling that here. You’ll have to check out her post to see where she got it.) Go to her tutorial to see what she used and how she made it.
[photo from About Goodness]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Bohemian Lampshade
- Lookie what she made: Lace cutout panel on a denim jacket
- Idea file: Vintage-inspired ruffled lace onesie
- Idea file: Use scrap fabric and lace to make an earring stand
- Lookie what she made: Strapless bridesmaid dress now has lace sleeves