Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking and Adventures in Dressmaking shows how she made her beautiful Bohemian throw pillow with floral applique, inspired by a similar pillow from Anthropologie. She was able to find all the fabric and applique motifs she needed in her scrap stash. The rose applique is a clever way to make use of a scrap that has very few complete motifs. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Anthro Orimono-inspired pillow
- Tutorial: Anthro-inspired funky stripe throw pillow
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired LOVE pillow
- Tutorial: Clever fix for a saggy baggy blouse
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired birdcage veil