Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how to make the boho patchwork sweater poncho designed by her daughter Lily for the Kid Inspired Design Series (KIDS) at Me Sew Crazy. It’s a simple project, using squares cut from old sweaters. Even with the cutting and piecing, she said it took just an hour for her to make it. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s patchwork skirt with pleated pockets
- Tutorial: Child’s bathrobe from a thrifted sweater
- Tutorial: Taco and french fry t-shirts
- Tutorial: Upcycled Patchwork Shorts from repurposed tees
- Idea file: Galaxy painted cutoff shorts