Sharon from Sharon Sews shows how to make a bound buttonhole. It takes a few more steps than making a simple machine-stitched buttonhole, but the look is so much more polished. If you think it’s too complicated, take a look at her tutorial. Her instructions and step-by-step photos take the scary out of this technique. Get the how-to.
[photo from Sharon Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Bound buttonholes
- Video tutorial: 1-step buttonhole
- Tutorial: Machine stitched and bound buttonholes
- Tutorial: Installing a zipper fly
- Tutorial: Sleeve plackets demystified and unscary