Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how you can add fabric embellishments to a plain t-shirt to create a boutique-style top for a little girl. Aside from some handstitching to gather up the fabric rosettes, there’s no sewing required. She uses Fabri-Tac to attach the embellishments, but if you wanted to go the sewing route you could whip out the needle and thread or the sewing machine for that step. Get the tutorial at The Mother Huddle.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Oversized sequin initial keychain, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Make a fabric yo-yo without a fancy yo-yo maker
- Which needle should you use?
- Tutorial: Sewing with twin needles
- Tutorial: Easy fabric gathers with couched thread