Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to redesign a pair of plain-oh jeans into girly girl boutique-style jeansd with tiered ruffles at the hem. I love the angled top row of ruffles!
This is a great project for a pair of jeans that have grown too short. Not only are the ruffles at the bottom super cute, they can be used to gain extra length in the leg and thus extend the life of an outgrown pair of jeans. Get the how-to.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Interchangeable ruffles to add length to girls’ jeans
- Tutorial: Faux chenille capri jeans
- Tutorial: Add rows of ruffles to pants legs
- Tutorial: Triple ruffle little girl pants
- Tutorial: Embellished layered tee from a t-shirt and leggings