Terra from Mama Says Sew shares a tutorial showing how to make her Bow Front Maxi Dress. The floor-length knit halter dress has a large bow stitched across the bodice. I’ve never been brave enough to wear a halter (my figure is NOT one that looks cute without a bra!), so I’m loving the way she shows it layered over a tee. Get the tute.
[photo from Mama Says Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Refashion a maxi dress to a midi dress with a raised front hem
- Tutorial: My Inner Grandmade dress bodice for little girls
- Tutorial: Boho Maxi-Dress
- Tutorial: Diamond smocked t-shirt