Donatella from Inspiration & Realisation shows how to make her Bow on the Back t-shirt refashion, inspired by a similar shirt by Red Valentino. It remains a plain tee on the front, while the back gets a sheer drapey panel inset with a large bow at the top. Gorgeous! Get the how-to.
[photo from Inspiration & Realisation]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add a fishtail hem to the back of a shirt
- Tutorial: Use lace trim to lengthen a shirt that’s too short
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired silk scarf and denim patchwork shirt
- Tutorial: Raw edge linen neckline for a sweater
- Tutorial: Back bow t-shirt refashion