Alida from I Make Stuff guest blogs at Love Stitched with a pin-spired sweater refashion. She took a plain crewneck sweater and widened the neck, and then gave it some zazz by cutting out a portion of the shoulders and adding bows. Cute! Get the how-to.
[photo from I Make Stuff on Love Stitched]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sequin shoulder sweater
- Tutorial: Add a Peter Pan collar to a crewneck top
- Tutorial: Keyhole bow sweater refashion
- Tutorial: Make a vintage-inspired lace collar from a doily
- Tutorial: Add button details to a sweater