Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a sweet little box pleat jumper for toddler girls. The deep box pleats are made from a contrasting fabric for a fun peek-a-boo effect on the skirt. An elastic casing on the back creates an adjustable fit that accommodates a toddler’s quickly growing body. Get the tute.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Maternity pencil skirt from stretch knit fabric
- Tutorial: My tried and true method for elastic casings
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bubble top with sweetheart bodice
- Tutorial: Mermaid costume for a teddy bear
- Tutorial: Easy drawstring backpack from a place mat