Ashley from Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night shows how she made a boxy zippered pouch to carry her toiletries. She made hers from a laminated cotton. The boxy shape looks like it might be complicated to make, but it turns out that it’s actually pretty simple. Get the how-to.
[photo from Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night]
- Tutorial: Tied With A Bow zippered pouch
- Tutorial: Floppy bow headband
- Tutorial: Sew a Simple Easter Dress
- Tutorial: Sew a pretty skirt for your Little Miss Priss
- Tutorial: Make a messenger bag for school