As part of Celebrate the Boy 2011, Dana from MADE shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she made these monogrammed “sprinkle shirts” for little boys. The confetti stripes of color on the appliqued letters come courtesy of large hand stitches. So cool! Get the tute.
[photo from MADE]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: 90-minute t-shirt for little boys
- Tutorial: Stencil graffiti monogram for a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Striped Jammies for kids
- Tutorial: Bias tape striped baby skirt
- Tutorial: Boy’s spider tee